Shop for Cribs
Visit our Main Baby Store HERE
crib is one of the most important purchases you'll make for your
nursery. No matter which brand you choose, keep the following points in
mind when selecting a crib:
- Never buy a used crib or use a hand me down. Older cribs may
not conform to current safety standards and could jeopardize your
baby's health. Even family heirlooms can be dangerous. Widely
spaced spindles, cut out headboards and ornate corner posts are all
hazards commonly found in older crib designs.
- Look for easy assembly. Many of the cribs require no tools or additional hardware to set up.
- Most cribs have a drop side feature that allows one side of the
crib to move up and down for easy access to baby and bedding. If
easy access from either side of the crib is important, consider a
double drop side model. Cribs with fold down side rails are not
- Be sure releases for drop side rails are secure but easy to
- Many cribs feature casters for mobility. As a rule, metal
casters last longer than plastic. Bigger, wider casters afford
easier movement than small narrow ones.
- All Cribs have at least a two positions this is an important
feature for several reasons. First, the higher position allow Mom to
get a newborn in and and out of the crib without too much stooping
and bending as your baby grows and learns to pull-up and stand, the
lower position helps to provide a safe sleep area that the baby wont
fall out of.
- Some cribs are collapsible and portable. Others feature a
drawer below the mattress to store bedding and other items. Still
others convert to day and full size beds. Whatever options you
choose, be sure to select a sturdy crib that fits neatly into your
nursery's design scheme.
See Cribs for Sale HERE
Comments - Suggestions
Mister Mall All